The plan was coming together. Now, I needed the kit to arrive so I could start soldering parts together. The old house next to our main house would serve as the studio. I was wondering what kind of range I could get on the signal. There were trees to place an antenna in and plenty of wire and other parts to build an antenna with.
Next, I had to assemble all the records I could find. We had a fairly good sized collection of various genres. The selections ran from Elvis records to "Around the World in 80 Days" to Judy Canova to Bruce Chanel. This list was very eclectic even by my standards.
At this point, it wasn't pertinent to me whether or not anyone would ever listen to the station or not. My main focus was getting on the air.
Since I had the necessary items assembled, the main agenda was to continue waiting for the transmitter to arrive.
***to be continued.

No comments:
Post a Comment